Not only on an iPhone, iPad or Mac you can make a screenshot. apple watch screenshot capture is also easy on them. In these short tips, you quickly learn how this works.
Create an Apple Watch screenshot
The smartwatch from Apple offers all kinds of possibilities and that is mainly due to the compact screen that the Watch has. Here you can track your activity, measure your heart rate, receive notifications from your iPhone, open special apps or use the Walkie-talkie function.
To capture such things or share something with others, you can take a screenshot of your Apple Watch. For this, you first have to activate this option in the Watch app. You do this as follows.
- Go to the Watch app on your iPhone;
- Go to the ‘My Watch’ tab and then tap ‘General’;
- Scroll down and set the “Enable screenshots” setting.
If this option is on, you can take a screenshot of the screen of your Apple Watch. Capturing a screenshot is very simple and can be compared to how it works on an iPhone.
This is how you make a screenshot on your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time with two fingers and release immediately. You know that a screenshot is made when the screen of your watch lights up;
- Go to the Photos app on your iPhone to view the screenshot. You can find these in ‘Photos’ or in ‘Albums’ in the album ‘Screenshots’.
Incidentally, taking a screenshot while you’ve activated a workout just does something different. When you use the Work-out app and then press the Digital Crown and Side button simultaneously, the workout is paused.
Your Watch does make a screenshot here. In order to resume your work-out, you have to press both buttons again. Want more tips for your Apple Watch? View them below.